PARAMUS, NJ. (2019) – The Goldstein Group, a leading provider of retail real estate services in New Jersey, announced if has completed several transactions with physical therapy companies in New Jersey according to Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group.
“Medical related companies have been leasing retail spaces over the past several years, “commented Lanyard. We have seen an influx of physical therapy companies expand and they are looking at retail spaces as an opportunity to be close to their potential customers. As the population ages and people are active in a variety of activities, injuries occur thus the need for therapy exists.
The deals consisted of over 17,000 total square feet.
• Kessler Rehab: 2,650 square feet in Pheasant Run Shopping Center, 127 Washington Valley Road, Warren, N.J. This deal was brokered by Marc Palestina, Director for The Goldstein Group and Lanyard who represented the landlord, 2 Dedrick Place LLC, subsidiary of Hampshire Management. Claire Huffman from Jackson Cross Partners represented the tenant.
• Excel Physical Therapy: 4,700 square feet in Berkeley Heights Shopping Center, 400 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights, N.J. This deal was brokered by Christopher Conway, Director and Richard Curran III, Vice President for The Goldstein Group who represented the landlord, Berkeley Development Company, L.P. Mary Premtaj from Provident Properties-Sotheby’s represented the tenant.
• SportsMed Physical Therapy : 2,500 square feet, 4700 Bergenline Avenue, Union City, N.J. The deal was brokered by Alex Goldstein, Sales Associate for The Goldstein Group who represented the landlord, Union City Bergenline LLC. an affiliate of ARC Properties. Tony Nabhan of Keller Williams represented the tenant.
• SportsMed Physical Therapy : 3,095 square feet, 720-726 Bergen Avenue, Jersey City, N.J. The deal was brokered by Christopher Conway, Director and Christian Marolakos, Sales Associate for the Goldstein Group who represented the landlord, 720-726 Bergen Avenue, Urban Renewal LLC. Tony Nabhan from Keller Williams represented the tenant.
• Synergy Spinecare and Rehabilitation : 4,530 square feet in Columbia Park Shopping, 3139 Kennedy Boulevard, Center, North Bergen, N.J. This deal was brokered by Neil Goldstein, Principal for The Goldstein Group who represented the tenant. Cushman and Wakefield represented the landlord Columbia Park Retail Owner, LLC.
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and numerous national and regional retailers and restaurants. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 65 offices in the United States and Canada.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard at (201) 703-9700, ext. 115 or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.