The Goldstein Group Announces Multiple Deals Throughout New Jersey
PARAMUS, NJ. (2022) – The Goldstein Group, a leading provider of retail real estate services in New Jersey, announced multiple deals in New Jersey according to Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group.
“Our sales team has been extremely active,” noted Lanyard. “Besides all the property sales we are involved with we continue to handle the leasing of retail space for landlords and tenants. There continues to be activity for restaurants, fitness and health related retailers.”
The following retailers and restaurants have leased space.
- Panera Bread: Hazlet Town Center, 3010-3070 Route 36 in Hazlet, New Jersey – 4,850 square feet. Lew Finkelstein, Executive Vice President and CJ Huter, Vice President for The Goldstein Group represented the landlord OASG Equities. Curtis Nassau of Ripco represented Panera Bread.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center: Brookchester Shopping Center, 854 River Road in New Milford, New Jersey – 2,400 square feet. Roy Paret, Sales Associate and Neil Goldstein, Principal for The Goldstein Group represented the landlord, The Brunetti Organization. Scott Siegfeldt from Jackson Cross Partners represented Kessler.
- Sherwin Williams: 1802-08 Springfield Avenue in Maplewood, New Jersey – 5,000 square feet. Neil Goldstein, Principal for The Goldstein Group represented both the landlord, 1802 Springfield LLC and Sherwin Williams.
- Popeye’s: 4053 US Route 1, South Brunswick – 2,500 square feet. Lanyard and Mark Handwerker, Executive Vice President represented both the landlord, K-Land No. 68, LLC. and Popeyes’s
- Sola Salons: 1 Godwin Avenue, Midland Park, New Jersey – 7,500 square feet. CJ Huter, Vice President, Neil Goldstein, Principal and Lew Finkelstein, Executive Vice President represented the landlord, 1 Godwin Ave, LLC. Vicki Ezra and Jamie Sackeim of The Shopping Center Group represented Sola Salons.
- Bubbakoos Burritos: Gateway Center, 1-21 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, New Jersey – 2,000 square feet. Roy Paret and Neil Goldstein represented the landlord, Mahwah 121, LLC. Gary Krauss from Pierson Commercial Real Estate represented Bubbakoos Burritos.
- Kearny Bank: 33-11 Broadway, Fair Lawn, New Jersey – 5,000 square feet. Chris Conway, Director and Marc Palestina, Director from The Goldstein Group represented both the landlord, Back Nine Partners LLC and Kearny Bank.
- Banana King: 217 East Route 3, Secaucus, New Jersey – 3,700 square feet. Lew Finkelstein, Executive Vice President, CJ Huter, Vice President and Chris Conway, Director for The Goldstein Group represented both the landlord Stadium Café LLC/ FAMA RE LLC and Banana King.
- Gyro King: 663 Westwood Avenue, River Vale, New Jersey – 1,300 square feet. Marc Palestina, Director and Lanyard from The Goldstein Group represented the landlord Rivervale Corners, LLC. Miriam Lambert from Christie’s International Real Estate represented Gyro King.
- Excel Physical Therapy: 1499 Union Valley Road, West Milford – 2,300 square feet. Lew Finkelstein, Executive Vice President, CJ Huter, Vice President and Roy Paret, Sales Associate for The Goldstein Group represented both the landlord West Milford Plaza LLC and Excel Physical Therapy.
- Dogtopia: Berkely Heights Shopping Center, 406 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights – 5,000 square feet. Chris Conway, Director of The Goldstein Group represented the landlord, Berkeley Development Co, LP. Alana Friedman and David Townes of Cushman & Wakefield represented Dogtopia.
- Mattress Plus: 1585 Route 46, Little Falls – 4,960 square feet. Marc Palestina and Lanyard represented Mattress Plus. Bill Lenaz of Jeffery Realty represented the landlord, 1585 Route 46 LLC/ Mack 8927 LLC.
- Grit Ninja: 407-411 Sette Drive, Paramus, New Jersey – 7,200 square feet. Scott Milich, Vice President represented both the landlord, Laganella Property Management, LLC. and Grit Ninja.
- Noches de Columbia: Chelsea Plaza, 3250 Route 35, Hazlet, New Jersey – 3,800 square feet. Mark Handwerker, Executive Vice President for The Goldstein Group represented the landlord, Hazbro Realty, LLC. Matt Miller for Legacy Commercial represented Noches de Columbia.
- Cookie Connect: 88 South Street, Morristown, New Jersey – 1,300 square feet. Alex Goldstein, Sale Associate for The Goldstein Group represented both the landlord, Mongey Management and Cookie Connect.
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and numerous national and regional retailers and restaurants. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 65 offices in the United States and Canada.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard at (201) 703-9700, extension 115 or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.