The Goldstein Group Announces Several Deals in Rockland County New York
PARAMUS, NJ. (2022) – The Goldstein Group, a leading provider of retail real estate services announced several deals in Rockland County accordingly to Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group.
“Rockland county is a natural extension of our New Jersey base”, noted Lanyard. “We have been covering the market for years as Scott Milich, our Vice President grew up in the market and still resides in the area”.
Milich was responsible for the following sale and lease transactions:
- 75 Montebello Road, Montebello, New York- Scott represented the buyer, Shelbourne Global Solutions, LLC in the sale of a 34,000 square foot building which the owner plans on using for several of their medical related business ventures. The seller, Goldberg Montebello, LLC, was represented by John Paul Molfetta from Keller Williams.
- 160 N. Route 303, West Nyack, New York- The sale of a 34,000 square foot building. Scott represented Continental Group, the buyer in this deal. Chedava Dahan from Q Home Sales represented the seller, 160 N. Route 303 Holdings, LLC.
- Harbor Freight Tools, a privately held discount tool and equipment retailer, leased 15,295 square feet at the Hub Shopping Center, 316 Route 59, Nyack, New York. They operate over 900 retail stores in 47 states as well as a mail-order and eCommerce business. In this deal, Scott represented the landlord, Bridon Realty Co., LLC. Ken Brownell from Vanguard-Fine and Marcus Bourn of Newmark Associates represented the tenant.
- Yossi’s Woodworx Inc. leased 26,900 square feet at 200 Route 303, West Nyack, New York. Scott represented both the landlord, D&E Realty Inc and the tenant. Yossi’s Woodworx is a boutique woodworking shop that also plans to use the site as a retail showroom facility.
- Apple Bank, which delivers a full range of retail banking services to individuals and businesses in the greater New York area with over 80 branches, took 3,400 SF in the New City shopping center at 22 N Main Street, New City, NY. Scott represented both the tenant and the owner, Newton Associates, LLC. The center is anchored by a Shop Rite supermarket.
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, a fresh, made-to-order Mexican-fusion style restaurant which has over 50 locations, leased 1,440 SF in New City Shopping Center. Scott represented the owner Newton Associates LLC and Gary Krauss of Pierson Commercial represented Bubbakoo’s.
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and numerous national and regional retailers and restaurants. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 65 offices in the United States and Canada.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard at (201) 703-9700, extension 115 or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.